- The swift alpha program allows you to participate in swift tests, access to early versions of swift, creating bug reports and feature requests.
- By downloading swift you agree with the terms outlined here
- The swift release cycle is: developer builds -> alpha versions -> public beta -> stable.
- the swift alpha program allows access to development versions of swift, this means you will use the versions clarified for tests
- please stay calm and patient if you face problems and discuss them with the developer team. For direct questions we have the "alpha chatroom" (login/registration required)
- Contact. Please enable emails from swift-project.org and swiftnoreply(at)gmail.com for notifications
- Understand which version to download and check installation hints before you install. You can check what is new in each individual version here: status
- Check the QAs
- The swift ecosystem: swiftecosystem
- Please allow us to use crash reports, see Crash reports
In order to participate in "swift alpha" you need two accounts. See Accounts explained and how to troubleshoot
- For Phabricator, you are looking at it right now. Here the swift documentation resides, you can file bug reports etc.
- Read the registration policy
- If not already done, register with Phabricator (this is where you are right now) by pressing the login button. Unfortunately this site does not support SSO with VATSIM yet.
- If this does not work, contact us and ask for an account
- the swift datastore, this is where we create mappings and you can download the alpha version
See Testing swift