The swift datastore is the central database for swift
- it contains all mapping information, ICAO data, model data etc.
- it allows you to access early versions of swift, the so called "alpha" versions: swift alpha program (swift alpha and developer versions)
- it is used to manage swift versions, download locations etc.
- Data provisioning (where do the mappings come from?). Shared files vs. direct database access.
- Change requests for ICAO codes and liveries
- VAs (virtual airlines) in swift
- User roles: swift mapping roles
- Tracing changes in datastore