Phriction Wiki Help system (user manual) swift datastore Download developer and alpha versions from datastore
IMPORTANT: alpha/developer versions are early access versions for testing. We recommend to keep a more stable version in parallel.
- To download alpha you need to go here: https://datastore.swift-project.org/
- Login with your VATSIM SSO account and create an account
- If already approved, you see the download page, you are good to go!
- If not, you'll see an info that your account awaits approval
- If your VATSIM account has expired, get that fixed, see here
- Now you can ask for a tester account (same as alpha account) - but for that we need at least need your real name or VATSIM id. Otherwise we cannot find you in the user list.
- You should see a link to the download page (see below). If you DO NOT SEE this link let us know so we can enable you as tester.
- After we have enabled the link you need logoff -> login again before the link becomes visible