Phriction Wiki Help system (user manual) Getting involved Getting started as a developer
- Follow the link to rSWIFTPILOTCLIENT and click on the green button to clone the git repository. The http(s) URL can be used for anonymous read access. To use the ssh URL you must upload an ssh public key (see next steps below).
- Run git submodule update --init to clone the submodules.
- Download and install the latest LTS version of Qt from https://www.qt.io/download-qt-installer.
- Run Qt Creator and open the project file swift.pro in the root of your git clone.
- Before submitting your contributions to us, you need to register a username here in Phabricator.
- Make sure you can receive emails sent from *.swift-project.org and swiftnoreply(at)gmail.com (check your spam filters).
- Once you have registered, you will be able to: