Read this Checklist: Check before your 1st flight
If you see messages like No network access point or No network and you are using WIFI then you likely suffer from a Qt bug. In some versions the Qt framework (the library swift uses) is broken. Qt has promised to fix that. However, you can try the following workaround. In your swift installation directory you will see a directory bearer, just remove this directory and try again.
- Warn of XSquawkBox conflict
- XSwiftBus doesn't work properly if xsquawkbox or x-ivap is also installed since only one can have control of X-Plane multiplayer aircraft. swift will raise a warning in case another plugin is controlling the multiplayer aircraft.
- Remove or disable the conflicting plugin and restart X-Plane.
- Bluebell CSL models sunken in ground (vertical offset fix) , see XPlane aircraft too high or too low (wrong offset/CG)
- XPlane models in model set, but not rendered. Solution: CSL files need to be inside the XPlane folder. Moving the XPlane models might require to reload your swift model cache, then recreating the model set.
- swift cannot connect to XPlane simulator side plugin: Check if the settings of the swift side and XPlane side do match, XSwiftBus settings. If the simulator LED is "on" the simulator can be connected:
- HINT: Some users did have problems with spaces in their model directory paths
Not validated: Installation in Application failt, but in XPlane directory it works.