Phriction Wiki Help system (user manual) swift mapping tool Excluded models in mapping tool
Some models are marked as excluded (meaning in that context here, that the model shall not be used for matching). Typical reasons for that are:
- XPlane .acf models (flyable aircraft) cannot be used for matching. See XPlane specific information.
- Some AI models for FSX/P3D do not show valid aircraft and are therefor excluded.
- Legal reasons might lead to excluded models.
- Some models exists, but are known to be buggy/malfunctional or consume too many resources
- It is still useful to create mappings for such models!, see Reverse lookup
- for automatic flight plan information
- for the login ICAO data
- for reverse lookup between swift clients (more detailed info used for matching)
IMPORTANT: Normally excluded models are not used in a model set, but there might be exceptions (we cannot verify all cases)