Phriction Wiki Help system (user manual) swift mapping tool Problems creating mappings? Some hints.
- Use the context menu in the mappings overlay message window to resize the messages if you cannot read them
- You can save the messages (context menu since 0.8.3) and attach the save messages to a bug report if needed
There are 3 model views:
- Own model (you models installed/on disk)
- Own model set, a subset of of your own models
- The database view
There are 2 potential problems:
- A user has created/updated a model very recently, and you have not a local copy yet. So this new model is not yet shown in the database view. This issue will be resolved after a data consolidation, a restart of the mapping tool, or when you update the database view.
- A model is shown in the DB tool, but not in own model set/own models. Check out Background updater and swift mapping tool data consolidation