Phriction Wiki Help system (user manual) swift pilot client system Hotkeys such as PTT (push to talk), Joystick hotkey not working
- Hotkeys as the push to talk (PTT) button can be defined under settings -> hotkeys
- Hotkeys can be keyboard keys or joystick buttons
- Hotkeys are machine dependent , when you use a distributed version of swift the hotkey can originate from your local machine or the remote machine
- if a combination is not working delete it and add it again. It can be that the identifier of the key has changed and the code hence is not recognized).
- if you want to test a particular key combination, you can assign the "swift hotkey test message" (see screenshot). You will see a small popup when you press the key combination (indicating the combination works).
- you can use the tooltip to see details in the hotkey dialog