Phriction Wiki Help system swift general (troubleshooting, concepts, adv.topics) Questions and answers (aka FAQs)
- "My hotkey PTT does not work", see Hotkeys such as PTT (push to talk)
- What is that "stash" in why do I need it? It is your workbench doing mappings, you can mess around there before you publish models
- Doing mappings is complex! Yes, it takes a little getting used to. But for each model/livery we only have to do it once, then everyone else can use it. It is also more a power user feature, people just flying swift will not need to do that. But we need more mappings for testing now!
- How can I see my mappings? See here
- Do I need to add models before I can fly? Yes, you need to create a model set before you can fly swift. This gives you full control about which models you use.
- Could I use models not in the database yet in my model set? You could, but it is not recommended. Our goal is to have reliable data, not fantasy ICAO codes or such.
- How can I find the log. and data directories: From the ´File` menu