IMPORTANT: Testers/alpha users need to manually install XSwiftBus (download and copy)
- Version 0.9.1 fixes some bugs
- the critical FSD packet bug, see https://dev.swift-project.org/phame/post/view/14/crash/
- some XPlane aircraft issues, causing aircraft not correctly removed from XP
- fixed an UI based crash which could crash swift mapping tool when floating windows
- now hot plug and play for joystick hotkeys
- swift does now proceed with connection to xswiftbus even if versions do not match
- XPlane CSL no longer stops parsing xsb_aircraft.txt if an error occurred.
- for various other fixes see full list of issues fixed: https://dev.swift-project.org/maniphest/query/E91DVCMxGNWl/
We recommend you install 0.9.1 parallel to 0.9.0, then test it and if your are happy with it, uninstall 0.9.0. There is no need to re-create your model set, you can copy settings and data from other swift installations at any time in the wizard.